A Journey to Greatness

A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS: EVERYONE, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

5 Quick Things

Let's meet some of the terrific people that make Normandin Middle School a GREAT place to learn:
 
Chris Donnelly - Grade 8 Social Studies
 
1. I am a native of Derry Ireland and have two children both born in Ireland. I have brought 3 mayors from Ireland to visit Normandin.  Have lived in New Bedford for 20 years
2. I am a board member of the New Bedford half- marathon ( the woman’s world record is held in New Bedford)
3. Past president of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
4. A former high school soccer coach and board member of the high school referees association
5. I am in my 14th year at Normadin
 


Ellen Tinkham - Math Lab
 
#1 - Graduating in May, Wedding in June - BIG 2013!!
#2 - Photography is my hobby
#3 - I've wanted to be a teacher since I was in third grade!
#4 - I can wiggle my ears (without my hands)!
#5 - Have two beautiful God daughters - (1) 2 years, (1) 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment