A Journey to Greatness

A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS: EVERYONE, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 Quick Things

Let's meet some of the terrific people that make Normandin Middle School a GREAT place to learn:
 
 Tina Gonsalves - Grade 6
 
1. I grew up in Barrington, Rhode Island, but now make my home in Westport, MA.

2. My only child is a nearly four year old chocolate lab that goes by the name "Fenway".

3. Those who know me, know that “I am all about the food!!” for I love to cook gourmet,
am an aficionado of fine dining and have even been a “Secret Diner” in which I have
critiqued restaurant establishments for a well known restaurant group.

4. My married name may be Portuguese, but my maiden name is one hundred percent
ITALIAN (Bianchino); meaning-- “Little White One”

5. Finally, I am quite the artist, but chose to keep that as a hobby and not a career.


Pam Kelly - Physical Education
 
1) My husband and I went to the same college (Springfield college), but didn't start dating until after I graduated. We will be married 20 years in February and have 5 sons, 1 daughter, 1 boxer dog named Beanie, 1 fish named midnight and 1 lizard named Sasha.
 
2) I own 42 pairs of sneakers.
 
3) Since the age of 30 I have participated in over 100 races in various states, (running: 5ks, 10ks, half marathons, marathons, 50k = 32 miles, 100 mile relays, triathlons of all distances and even a crossfit competition).
 
4) Spaghetti is my favorite food and I can make a pretty good homemade sauce.
 
5) I get up every morning at 4:15 am to workout before school and also workout an hour afterschool before my little children get off the bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment