A Journey to Greatness

A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS: EVERYONE, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

5 Quick Things


Let's meet some of the terrific people that make Normandin Middle School a GREAT place to learn:
 
Caitlin Barry - Grade 6 ELA/Social Studies

1. I am allergic to gluten.  Gluten is wheat, rye, barley and oats.
2. I blew out my left knee on a moon bounce when I was 22.
3. I've had 3 knee surgeries in the past 2 years.
4. I want to go to culinary school someday.
5. I live in Franklin, home of America's first public library!
 
Chris Chambers - Music/Band

1.   Avid Classic Rock and 80's music fan
2.   Perform with Tri-County Symphonic Band to raise money for scholarships
3.   Born, Raised and Live on beautiful Cape Cod
4.   Play the Saxophone
5.   Bachelors from Berklee College of Music / Masters from Boston University

No comments:

Post a Comment