A Journey to Greatness

A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS: EVERYONE, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Friday, April 26, 2013

LET'S MEET SOME OF THE TERRIFIC PEOPLE THAT MAKE NORMANDIN MS A 'GREAT' PLACE TO LEARN!

Ms. Yuille - Grade 6
1. I danced for 11 years
2. I coach softball for NBHS
3. I am currently doing "insanity" to get in shape
4. My favorite color is pink
5. I went to California last summer for the first time on vacation


Ms. Hendrickson-Grade 8 Science

  1. Grew up in Barrington, NJ (South Jersey)
  2. Played college softball for East Stroudsburg University, PA
  3. Work for the Paw Sox and for the Dunkin Donuts Center
  4. Lived, taught and coached in Northern Virginia for 6 years.  Assistant coach for Langley HS-VA state softball Champions 1992!
  5. Favorite role ever played in life...Coach H

No comments:

Post a Comment