A Journey to Greatness

A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS: EVERYONE, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

5 Quick Things

LET'S MEET SOME OF THE TERRIFIC PEOPLE THAT MAKE NORMANDIN MS A 'GREAT' PLACE TO LEARN!
 
Ms. Santos - 8th Grade Math
 
1. There are 10 children in my family. I am lucky number 7. I have 6 sisters, ALL named Mary and three brothers. They are also my best friends.
2. My father was a school principal in Taunton and my mother was a teacher. I also have a sister that has been teaching in Taunton for 10 years.
3. I am married and have two boys, ages 18 and 16. I am a intense version of a "soccer" mom with the exception that my boys play basketball and baseball.
4. I have worked in the business world for 20 years until my sister told me I should teach.
5. My favorite place on earth is the beach. I grew up at Horseneck and spend the majority of my time off at the beach.

 
Ms. Saraiva - Grade 8 Science
 
I have two beautiful baby boys.
I love horses and I have two named Ozzie and Okkie .
I enjoy gardening and my husband and I grow three big gardens each year.
I love teaching because it challenges and rewards me everyday.
I can't even think of a fifth un-interesting thing about me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment