A Journey to Greatness

A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS: EVERYONE, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

5 Quick Things


Let's meet some of the terrific people that make Normandin Middle School a GREAT place to learn:

Ms. Lori Richard - Grade 8 ELA

1)  I am an American Revolution reenactor.

2)  I love the original "Star Wars" trilogy.

3)  I have seen Billy Joel live in concert nine times.

4)  I was a majorette in my high school band.

5)  My favorite meal is a New England clam boil.

Mrs. Ruth Aubertine—Principal Secretary
 
1) I have done practically every craft there is! Love creating in my craft room !
 
2) I have been working for the school department over 30 years!
 
3) This year I will be married to my best friend for 10 years!
 
4) I am the proud mother of two beautiful daughters, Kelly and Jillian.
 
5) I am very lucky to have been blessed with three beautiful granddaughters from my first daughter Kelly, 8 1/2 yr. old twins Olivia and Sydney and 4 yr. old Sarah. Also so happy to announce that I will be expecting another grandchild this September!! Jillian and Kevin are expecting their first child! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment